[jboss-dev] Re: [jbosstools-dev] JSR-77 Summary

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 15:09:23 EDT 2009

Neither JSR-77 or JSR-88 are going to be part of EE in the future.

The profileservice certainly is available remotely, but I thought we
were focusing on the hotdeployment jmx based api as discussed in:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6330

If we want this mapped into a resty type api ala the tomcat then that
needs to be defined.