[jboss-dev] Booting the 'all' config fails

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 09:36:54 EDT 2009

For this particular use case, the discussion makes sense - determine
which of the ctrs apply?

But in general, I am just wondering whether there is a possibility of
introducing intermediate beans that carry reasonable defaults and do
minimal configuration?  In this case, the intermediate bean would be for
profile service or such.

I am just thinking aloud and may not really be making any sense. ;)

Having extensible flexible bean configuration is one thing but expecting
users to get it perfectly right may be a bit of overkill. :)

Sorry, I had no intention of hijacking this thread.