[jboss-dev] One Week Until CR1 Component Freeze!

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 11:52:00 EDT 2009

I implemented the feature, released 2.0.1.CR2 and updated AS to use it.
There was another bug fix. Here are the release notes
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313486&styleName=Html&projectId=10069&Create=Create

Regarding the required property order, by default it is now required.
There is a system property to turn it off. But also if
xb.builder.useUnorderedSequence=true the order won't be required. So,
there won't be a need to update the scripts again. I've written a short
description of the feature here
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-13515

If there are not regressions I'll release XB-2.0.1.GA tomorrow.