[jboss-dev] One Week Until CR1 Component Freeze!

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Sun Apr 19 14:34:33 EDT 2009

2.0.1.CR2 has not shown new regressions and I've released the GA.

There are two failing tests in the AS testsuite but looking at the
causes they should have been failing since 2.0.1.CR1.

org.jboss.test.xml.SingletonSchemaBindingResolverUnitTestCase.unknown -
needs to update to the new default schema resolver impl.

org.jboss.test.xml.mbeanserver.XMBean2UnitTestCase.testJavaBeanSchemaInitializerInterceptor
- missing correct propOrder.

I'll fix both of them.