[jboss-dev] JBoss-AS-5.1.x-EMBJOPR-JSFUNIT* runs

Ondřej Žižka ozizka at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 13:25:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have the red ligts because maven build fails upon test failure, and
we call maven from a shell script. That will probably change soon.

- The console included in AS is a release version, and we need to test
the SVN HEAD version.

- We need to test against more AS configs because we need to detect
presence/absence of parts which are needed for EmbJopr and RHQ plugin to
run correctly.

Regards,
Ondra

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/

        Can someone clean up the JBoss-AS-5.1.x-EMBJOPR-JSFUNIT* runs?
        It's been "red" lights since
        the beginning.

        Also

        - why not test the embedded console already included in AS?
        - why test against the 'standard' config?

        Cheers
        /D