[jboss-dev] Include Web Beans RI in next JBoss 5 release

Pete Muir pete.muir at jboss.org
Thu Jan 15 07:34:36 EST 2009

It's very likely the EJB3 update failed (again, most likely because
you don't have ANT_HOME set) [1]. Unfortunately the updater script in
the alpha1 release didn't fail if the EJB3 update fails (now fixed for
the upcoming alpha2).

[1] http://seamframework.org/Community/Webbeans10AlphaErrorCreatingWebBeanDiscoveryProviderorgjbosswebbeansintegrationjbossasWebBeanDiscoveryImpl