[JBoss-dev] JBoss Query

div_gect divya.garg at techblue.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 08:22:33 EST 2009

Hi

   Here i m working on custom filter java file for JBoss Logging. I m
giving the entry of the java file in log4j.xml. My problem is that - if
the java file is in default package and its class file is in
jboss\server\default\conf then that class is instantiating fine but if
that java file is in package
com.propo.tools.mergemanager.profiles(where i want) and its package
entry is in java file then this file is not getting instantiated
properly by server. Can anyone help  me here.

Thanks And Regards
Divya Garg