[jboss-dev] jboss-web_5_0.dtd push to jboss.org

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Jan 21 09:25:59 EST 2009

I believe it's a bit too much to ask that a dtd/schema doesn't change at all before a final
release. You might need to fix a typo or something. Breaking (for a good reason) an
Alpha/Beta/CR user is almost acceptable.

However, breaking the dtd/schema compatibility for a GA user is bad, and IMHO fixing this
should be our focus.