[jboss-dev] remove deploy/ejb3-timer-service.xml

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 07:11:22 EST 2009

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1697

The idea is to have one timer service factory spi and create a couple of
implementations on top.
1. a light variant that does no persistency
2. a variant with persistence
3. a clustered variant

Note that each implementation might depend on the other, if such a thing
leads to efficient code reuse.

org.jboss.ejb3.timerservice.TimerServiceFactory forms the starting point
for the SPI.

Carlo