[jboss-dev] remove deploy/ejb3-timer-service.xml

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 08:28:14 EST 2009

This is fine for a mid-term target, my question is what to do now with the existing quartz
based prototype. If it's not used, we shouldn't instantiate it by default. Either remove the
descriptor or move it to docs/examples.

And the other question still hold: where EJB3 gets its timer service configured? I can't
find a trace in the deployment descriptors of the ejb3.deployer so my guess is that is
falling back to ejb2 timer impl.