[jboss-dev] JBoss Embedded Integration TestSuite

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Oct 16 07:59:22 EDT 2009

I've tried to follow the instructions on the wiki page and 'mvn install' in embedded fails
on WinXP when trying to run org.jboss.embedded.testsuite.ServerTestCase.

What happens there is the server runs out of heap memory.

Where are the memory settings controlled when launching the server and are those different
on U*nix/Windoze?