[jboss-dev] [Fwd: [jsr-316-eg] Validator and validator factory names]

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 13:20:42 EDT 2009

I did a snapshot release of the BV deployers and integrated into Branch_5_x.

Current State of things:
* The BV Factory is created and added to the DeploymentUnit by the BV
deployer
* The BV Factory from the DeploymentUnit is added to application scope
for use by JSF.  JSF/BV integration is working.
* The BV Factory is bound to global JNDI at
/BeanValidatorFactories/<DeploymentUnit.getSimpleName()>

We know the JNDI part is wrong, so there will be changes.  But hopefully
those of you waiting on this stuff can now make further progress.

Stan