[jboss-dev] Reminder Commit & Testing Policy

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 17:14:49 EDT 2010

I've been experimenting with Git for a while and have tried to setup a
QA based commit policy like this

* Hudson QA runs of a public git-svn repo (1)
* I pull and push to a my public git repo (2)
* I work on multiple local git repos one for office one for home (3,4)
* (1) pulls from (2) and runs the QA
* If QA passes (1) commits to svn
* If QA doesn't pass, the pull is reverted

The idea is that I don't commit to SVN directly. Instead Hudson does
when the changes that it pulled in (from various repos) are ok.
I'll blog about when it proves useful and I get more experience with it.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx