[jboss-dev] Problems with Async Servlet (didn't have before)

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jul 12 12:12:34 EDT 2010

Hoping Remy will respond:

I'm getting this.  It worked before.  Is there some interface I'm not
implementing for my Filter class?

Thanks,

Bill

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The servlet or filters that
are being used by this request do not support async operation
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.startAsync(Request.java:3103) [:]
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.startAsync(RequestFacade.java:1001)
[:]
	at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.Servlet3AsyncHttpRequest.createAsynchronousResponse(Servlet3AsyncHttpRequest.java:39)
[:]
	at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.SuspendInjector.inject(SuspendInjector.java:30) [:]
	at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.injectArguments(MethodInjectorImpl.java:114)
[:]

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat