[jboss-dev] m4 is when?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jul 13 11:42:48 EDT 2010

Can you wait until Tues/Wednesday?  Resteasy 2.0-RC1 just went out
yesterday.  I'm giving it a week+ for users to report back on blockers
or quick fixes then release Restasy 2.0.GA on Monday night.  But there
should be very little, if any changes from 2.0-RC1.

Also, is there a way to get maven driven integration tests run with the
build?  Resteasy integration tests, within resteasy-int/test module,
require a running jboss instance.  If its too difficult, no worries.

Some things you might want to list as far as JAX-RS goes for M4 release:
* complete CDI and EJB integration
* complete scanning integration.  No web.xml resteasy specific code required

Jason Greene wrote:
> EJB 3.1 finished  the main M4 elements, so the plan is to tag on Monday. Is that enough time?
>
> On Jul 6, 2010, at 7:49 AM, Bill Burke wrote:
>
>> I just want to know when I need to get Resteasy 2.0 released by.  I can
>> deferr scheduled bugs/features and release ASAP if needed...
>>
>> Carlo de Wolf wrote:
>>> We're currently working through the integration of timers and async.
>>> Timers is in trunk. With the exception of some calendar expression bits
>>> it's working.
>>> Async is coming soon into trunk. Right now local testing is being completed.
>>> Both still need thorough monkey proof testing in terms of functionality,
>>> performance and memory usage.
>>>
>>> I don't mind any component update that does not bring any regression.
>>>
>>> Carlo

>> --
>> Bill Burke
>> JBoss, a division of Red Hat