[jboss-dev] Do all the deployers scan the same service classes ?

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:21:16 EDT 2010

> I'm not sure if our scanning framework uses reflection or Javassist.  If
> it uses reflection, I could see CFE errors happening.

It uses JBoss Reflect.
And currently Reflect uses JDK Introspection for reflection.

If for some reason you would still need lazy class loading,
you can easily switch Reflect to use Javassist.
But this would have an impact on boot time,
as Reflect Introspection impl is faster then Reflect Javassist impl.