[jboss-dev] AS trunk is broke

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 07:59:53 EDT 2010

Some of us had seen the checksum errors (there's a mail in this dev
list) too. It kept slowing down the build, but I ignored it. As for the
other error you are seeing, could you post the build logs? And what
command do you use to build the trunk? From what I know, the recommended
way is to mvn clean install from the trunk root.

P.S: I think we should really have the hudson.qa instances build the AS
trunk against a clean repo using the *public* repo. Right now, it's just
a false impression that the AS trunk is building fine.

regards,
-Jaikiran