[jboss-dev] AS trunk is broke

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 08:21:18 EDT 2010

 > Some of us had seen the checksum errors (there's a mail in this dev
 > list) too. It kept slowing down the build, but I ignored it. As for the
 > other error you are seeing, could you post the build logs? And what
 > command do you use to build the trunk? From what I know, the recommended
 > way is to mvn clean install from the trunk root.
 >
 > P.S: I think we should really have the hudson.qa instances build the AS
 > trunk against a clean repo using the *public* repo. Right now, it's just
 > a false impression that the AS trunk is building fine.

I initially used bash build.sh in the build directory. However, after
posting I retried using mvn clean install and the source of the problem
became more evident:

[INFO] [dependency:unpack {execution: unpack}]
[INFO] Configured Artifact:
org.jboss.jsf.integration:jboss-jsf-deployer:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Unable to find artifact.

Embedded error: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

I assume this is why the deployer was not found.

regards,

Andrew Dinn
-----------

--
regards,

Andrew Dinn
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss
Red Hat UK Ltd
Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons
(USA)  and Brendan Lane (Ireland)