[jboss-dev] AS trunk is broke

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Sun Jun 6 22:18:11 EDT 2010

Rémy Maucherat wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Rémy Maucherat
> <remy.maucherat at gmail.com> wrote:
>> After the Maven update, I get this error trying to build:
>
> Magically fixed today ! I guess that I'm the only one who does not
> like that magic is involved in his build system ;)
>
> Rémy

Obviously no one likes unpredictable builds.  The error that you had looks like
it was a problem in the proxy repository downloading a dependency
(org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.1) from the central repo.  We've
been having problems with our proxy repositories because of outgoing connections
 being blocked on repository.jboss.org.  The settings on the server have been
updated to allow the connections to the remote repo which is probably why your
problem went away.