[jboss-dev] new scanning in AS trunk

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Jun 8 00:37:50 EDT 2010

Found it; should be easy to fix. Deployments whose names include the
string "cluster" aren't being scanned.

https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBAS-8076

This problem may be the cause of some other failures as well, as
deployments including the string "hornetq" or "security" in their names
will have the problem.

Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
JBoss by Red Hat