[jboss-dev] JBoss AS 6.0.0.CR1 - Infinispan Integration

Shelly McGowan smcgowan at redhat.com
Tue Oct 26 20:55:36 EDT 2010

Paul,

The JBoss AS test suite run completed.  The results can be viewed here:

http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-6.0.x-testSuite-sun16/920/

There are 65 new failures.  Of the 65, 38 are related to new tests added in
org.jboss.ejb3.test.stateful.unit.  I would prefer that these tests followed the naming
convention as the other tests; i.e.,  org.jboss.test.ejb3.stateful.unit

The other regressions:

12 org.jboss.test.naming.test.NamingRestartUnitTestCase
 1 org.jboss.test.web.test.ClusteredSingleSignOnUnitTestCase
 5 org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.web.test.SessionPassivationTestCase
 3 org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.web.test.CrossContextCallsTestCase
 5 org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.web.test.AttributeBasedSessionPassivationTestCase
 1 org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.simpleweb.test.SessionCountUnitTestCase

Overall, clean integration.  Nice work.

Shelly McGowan
JBoss, by Red Hat