[jboss-dev] JBoss AS 6.0.0.CR1 - Infinispan Integration

Paul Ferraro paul.ferraro at redhat.com
Wed Oct 27 10:56:16 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 20:55 -0400, Shelly McGowan wrote:

> Paul,
>

> The JBoss AS test suite run completed.  The results can be viewed here:
>
> http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-6.0.x-testSuite-sun16/920/
>
> There are 65 new failures.  Of the 65, 38 are related to new tests added in
> org.jboss.ejb3.test.stateful.unit.  I would prefer that these tests followed the naming
> convention as the other tests; i.e.,  org.jboss.test.ejb3.stateful.unit

This package represents stuff from the ejb3 testsuite that was migrated
to the AS testsuite.  We kept the package name the same for the sake of
easing migration pain.  The classes within
org.jboss.ejb3.test.stateful.unit.* serve as base classes to the
clustered ejb3 tests found within org.jboss.test.cluster.  These were
never intended to run themselves.
In summary, these failure can be ignored - will refactor accordingly.

> The other regressions:
>
> 12 org.jboss.test.naming.test.NamingRestartUnitTestCase

This regression was unexpected - will look into first thing.

>  1 org.jboss.test.web.test.ClusteredSingleSignOnUnitTestCase

Scott has patched this already - was apparently a transient threading
related failure.

>  5 org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.web.test.SessionPassivationTestCase
>  3 org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.web.test.CrossContextCallsTestCase
>  5 org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.web.test.AttributeBasedSessionPassivationTestCase

The above were working on my local run - I'll investigate.

>  1 org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.simpleweb.test.SessionCountUnitTestCase

This failure I expected.  Still working on getting this test passing.

> Overall, clean integration.  Nice work.

Thanks - with my tumultuous experience with svn merge over the past
couple days, any resistance I had to the impending move to git is now
gone...