[jboss-dev] Byteman 2.0.1 released

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 15:43:30 EDT 2012

The Byteman 2.0.1 patch release is now available from the JBoss maven
repo and from the byteman downloads page

   http://www.jboss.org/downloads

This is mostly a patch release which fixes a miscellany of small but
perfectly formed issues recently uncovered by our intrepid user
community. However, it does als include two exciting new functions,
contributed courtesy of JBoss community member Kenji Suzuki and our very
own Bela Ban:

  -- provide Windows batch script equivalents for the Linux command
scripts used to drive Byteman (thanks Kenji!)

  -- modify BMUnit to look for rule scripts mentioned in @BMScript
annotations as resources on the classpath before resorting to loading
from the local file system (neat idea, Bela!)

Enjoy!

regards,

Andrew Dinn