[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to retrieve task instance/process instances in a spe

yxyang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 14 22:32:29 EDT 2006

"Olivier_Debels" wrote : I think it is much cleaner to just add your own queries.

  | It's rather easy if you just do it the same way as it is done in jbpm.  Just create your own extra queries file and make sure it is loaded in your hibernateSessionFactory (by adding it in your hibernate.cfg.xml).
  |
  | By doing this you can extend the jbpm stuff with your own queries without the need to change anything to the internal queries or mappings.

Yes. It is partially true. It is only needed to change the hibernate.cfg.xml to include something like:

anonymous wrote :
  | Then you can write some classes which shield you from the hibernate usage.  You could f.e. add a new service or provide your own implementation for an existing one (by putting it in your own jbpm.cfg.xml).

I just don't understand how to add my own jbpm.cfg.xml file. If i do this, what will happen to the existing configuration items in the original jbpm.cfg.xml file? After going through the source code, i found that all the Sessions like GraphSession, TaskMgntSession etc are obtained from JbpmContext which use the DBPersistenceService. And DBPersistenceService hardcode these sessions there.

What i can do is to create my own class like XXXSessioin and initialize it manually because it cannot be availalbe from JbpmContext.

Is this right?

comments?

Yang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965158#3965158