[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL a graph based execution language ? Where is the graph ?

AlClientView do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 23:23:59 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I am new to BPM and JBPM...  And we want to integrate a BPM solution on our platform and JBoss seems the most suitable.... I read about all the documentation provided by this web site on the subject and I have one simple question about the BPEL extension: Where is the graph representation of the business process ?
I am probably missing something here and that's why I am asking for your help...
The purpose of the BPEL extension is to use BPEL on top of what is called the Graph oriented Programming.is that right ? Now the question is where is the graph representation of the business process ? I follow the examples provided with the BPEL extension packages but I don't see any graph representation of the business process.
Then if there is no graph what's the point of being on top of the GOP ?
Please tell me what I am missing here ?

Thank you!

Arnaud.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967133#3967133