[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - MDB queue deleted and recreated

anild1977 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 06:12:48 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have configured an MDB in JBOSS with SonicMQ.
when ever a message comes on queue , onMessage is ionvoked and I can process the message.
I ahve  deployed MDB on jboss and at runtime  I delete the queue to which MDB is attached, and recreate it after deletion.
On having this scenario , no messages come on onMessage of mdb instead all the messages are stuck in the queue.
What has to be done to ensure the reliablity on recreation of queue at runtime?
Foreg, if suppose jms server is restarted then we have the option of     true for   tag to ensure reliability.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968031#3968031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968031