[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security

david.alves do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 07:29:00 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply Shane!

I need the security to be integrated because I am migrating an application to seam and some of the older modules test for role allowance programatically from the faces context. Besides I think any non-seam aware JSF framework will espect the same.

But there is another reason, if I use my own authenticator to fetch Users and Roles the only way to test for roles now is the isUserInRole component right (or fetch the roles programatically from the seam context)? and this component test for the roles in the faces context, right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993365#3993365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993365