[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Tomcat Clustering/JBossCacheService webapp path uniquene

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 13:42:45 EST 2006

Yeah, the String.replace() is the escaping thing I was talking about.  It's a hack, but it's the only solution for a JBossCacheService that needs to integrate with JBoss Cache 1.x.  The 1.x API requires passing a string, and JBC is going to parse any '/' as an Fqn element separator.

The relevance of FIELD is just that if you aren't using it, there is no need to have "UseMarshalling" set to true, and if it's not set to true, the troublesome call to activateRegion() shouldn't happen.  You say it happens anyway; I don't understand why that is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993533#3993533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993533