[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Getting Syntax error with EJB 3.0.

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 19:51:10 EST 2006

"dvuday" wrote : configuration:

  | JDK: 1.5.0
  | JBOSS: 4.0.3SP1
  | Eclipse: 3.1

Ah.  I can't remember what versions of which, and where the JARs were from that far back...

JBoss 4.0.4-GA (I believe) shipped w/ EJB3 RC7, and 4.0.5 has RC9.  I'd recommend wither upgrading JBoss AS using the visual installer, and selecting the "EJB3" profile, or patching your existing by obtaining only EJB3 RC9 (current release).  That should have a patch installer in it to give you what you need.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994076#3994076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994076