[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IceFaces in JBPortal 2.6DR1

vitozabal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 04:06:37 EST 2006

I found one issue with JBPortal 2.6DR1 related to using ajax. I deployed IceFaces Seam example portlet from http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=IcefacesSeamFaceletsPortlet on my configuration (JBoss4.0.5GA/JBPortal2.6 DR1). It is work fine while Im browsing by FireFox 1.5. But it gives an ajax-related javascript error when I use MS IE6.0.

Moreover, if I use JBPortal2.4 - this ajax example works properly both with FireFox and MS IE.

It seems there is some problem with javascript code in JBP2.6 DR1. What do you think?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994576#3994576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994576