[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any experience with SeamFaceletViewHandler?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 04:02:07 EST 2006

Now I copied the myfaces jars from the facelets distribution, and I get:

00:59:18,186 ERROR [StartupServletContextListener] Error initializing ServletContext
  | javax.faces.FacesException: org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplicationFactory
  |         at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getImplGivenPreviousImpl(FactoryFinder.java:587)
  |         at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getImplementationInstance(FactoryFinder.java:460)
  |         at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactory(FactoryFinder.java:256)
  | Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException: org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplicationFactory
  |         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:340)
  |         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
  |         at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getImplGivenPreviousImpl(FactoryFinder.java:585)

which is different, but still the app can't run.  Surely when someone was developing these packages, they must have gotten them to run somewhere?  These things are on released versions, implying not just that they were built but they have been run?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996258#3996258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996258