[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: Invoking Ejb of Jboss 3.2.3 from JBoss 4.0.2

ESoyke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 15:39:21 EDT 2006

I had the very same error when trying to do a lookup from my code running on Tomcat. I was running Tomcat on my local PC along with JBoss 4.0.3 and it worked fine. When I tried looking up a JBoss instance on another machine though I got this error. Turns out I had older jboss libraries in Tomcat's common/libs that had to be upgraded to the latest versions to serialize properly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957496#3957496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957496