[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: getting testNG to work with cvs jboss-seam export as pro

db__ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 19:13:15 EDT 2006

01:09:05,156 INFO  [LocalTxDataSource] Bound datasource to JNDI name 'java:/DefaultDS'
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden
	at org.jboss.util.file.JarArchiveBrowser.(JarArchiveBrowser.java:55)

the exception is localized. it does mean "Path could not be found"
I debugged the path it's the output/classes path in my workspace which does contains the classfiles and so on. But no .jar files.
---
thanks dennis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959375#3959375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959375