[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to select a transition of a process state

pirx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 04:56:17 EST 2006

While we are on the topic, is there a way to attach attributes to
a transistion, so that similar transistions can be grouped together by
their attributes ?

I have an use case in which I need to extract a list of possible transactions
which e.g. are marked as 'manual triggerable' (in contrast to timer triggered
transactions) to present them in some UI.

Or is there another way to achieve this behaviour ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987508#3987508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987508