[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Update to Seam i18n to support resource bundle types rel

smartbinary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 10:55:17 EST 2006

Hello,

First, note that you need to refer to the seam message component rather than the bundle name in your EL.  As such,

#{testBundleName.message}

would need to be

#{messages.message}

Also, note that Gavin did not implement this multiple resource type support the same way I did in the sample attached to the JIRA.  As Gavin notes in his solution,

anonymous wrote : I made a one-word change: private -> protected on loadBundle(). You should be able to do anything you like by subclassing now.

I have not had the opportunity yet to implement the DatabaseResourceBundle support on top of this new seam support.

Regards,

Todd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988211#3988211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988211