[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM / SEAM / MySQL: compatibility problem

jpbarbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 12:32:17 EST 2006

Hi,
I use jBPM with SEAM.
I create a process with @createProcess(...) and I display the list of pooledTaskInstance.
When I use an Hypersonic database, I can see that one task instance has been created in TASKINSTANCE Table and #{poolTaskInstanceList} returns me this task instance.
But when I use MySql, the TASKINSTANCE table keep empty and #{poolTaskInstanceList} returns me nothing at all. the Mysql DB contains only  the description of my process JBPM.
There are no erros or exceptions in logs.

Thanks for your help.
JP.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988236#3988236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988236