[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Simplifying URL's

Peter.Coppens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 25 07:51:14 EST 2006

Hello,

Could someone guide me to documentation on what it takes to simply the complete portal URL

I have made a portal instance with a default page and I would like to make the URL look like

http://<host>:<port>/<myPortal>

I have tried a few things like updating the jboss-app.xml in my war with  but even then the url still looks too convoluted, e.g.

http://localhost:8080/myPortal/portal/myPortal/

For a reason I don't undertstand I need to add the "portal" piece.

All help or pointers well appreciated, and if someone helps me figure this out I will be happy to start a wiki page on all aspects of jboss portal url's which at least I would find useful.

Thanks,

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988534#3988534

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988534