[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Personalized portal general question

Peter.Coppens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 25 07:55:08 EST 2006

So...I have made a version of the CMSPortlet which takes into account the user name and then goes into the cms looking in folders where the user's name is part of the folder location(path).

Works good enough but obviously there is no security. Anyone can read anyone's content if he/she knows the URL, which is not what I want in the long run.

Could someone come back with the status on the more fine tuned cms security - I would be happy to test and/or share ideas (e.g. Liferay seems to have this a bit better under control with the latest release).

Thanks,

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988535#3988535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988535