[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss 4.0.5GA Exception on startup

kistler59 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 16:10:15 EST 2006

I'm using aop for jdk5 and I was having some issues using the default configuration.  If the errors that occur when using aop for jdk5, in the default configuration are really harmless I could just use this (do you know the log4j config settings to ignore these?)

Thats the conclusion that I came to aswell -that port 1162 was in use.  I'm using CentOS linux.  netstat -ap reports that its the jboss process that I am trying to use is the one that has the port open.  So that is why I posted here - I guess I forgot those critical details.  Oddly - i am also running jboss 4.0.5GA on my windows box and it does not give me these ugly errors.

~keith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989054#3989054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989054