[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - What defines

beck4353 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 3 11:06:53 EDT 2006

I am on a corporate network where I get a different set of IP address depending on if I connect via wired or wireless.

With wire: 144.250.133.30
Without: 10.194.19.143

I can ping both computers from each other.

I am able to start 2 instances of JBoss 4.0.4 on my 144... address and have them clustered and successfully farm deployments.

When start the AS on the 10... address, it thinks it is the only server in the cluster.  I have started all with the -D switch, so the cluster is named the same.

I have added the following to the jndi.properties file on the 10... address:

java.naming.provider.url=144.250.133.30:1100

On startup of 10...., I get a NameAlreadyBoundException starting service HASessionState, and it still does not find the other servers.

Is it possible to have these servers in a cluster, or do I need to move the 10... to the 144...?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975774#3975774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975774