[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL beta2 - switch condition boolean true/false

KVAK_TNT do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 8 14:19:38 EDT 2006

Oh I see there is missing some text...

inside a <flow> or a <sequence> should be there...

Ok Problem mostly solfed, but my Java function is returning a boolean value and it seems that this value is not correctly recogniced... Could this be? Here a code example:
		Random zufall = new Random();
  | 		returnvalue = zufall.nextBoolean();
  |

  | 		System.out.println("\tOUTPUT:: "+ returnvalue);
  | 		return returnvalue;

I also tried only an "return true" or "return false" - but got the same error - it doesn't matter which value I send back - It allways takes the first condition...

Any suggestions?

Greetings Claus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976835#3976835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976835