[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Ide 2.0.0-Beta2 problem

msell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 12:22:55 EDT 2006

Having the same problem with Beta 2 and JBoss 5 (built from source on September 6).

When Beta 2 migrated my server configurations from IDE 1.5, and creating a new project, I select my JBoss configuration that was migrated from 1.5 and get the following error:

"The selected configuration ("JBoss-5.0-Alpha") does not contain the expected EJB3 libraries. Please install JBoss with EJB3 enabled, or try another configuration."

Attempting to "Create a JBoss Server" results in the same problem that "giordano" reported.

I'll try a fresh build of JBoss 5 today, but failing that I'll just go back to using IDE 1.5 (which has been working fine for me).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978591#3978591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978591