[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Finding

mrh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 02:51:21 EDT 2006

"jaikiran" wrote : anonymous wrote : Finding "jboss.home.dir" server variable in a jsp file?

  | System.getProperty("jboss.home.dir");

Hi Jaikiran

The variable JBOSS_HOME, is not a system variable, it is used only in jbossAS. It is my problem.
I can set it as a system variable but this isn't a good solution. for example, I don't have sufficient permission on my hosting sercver. Is there any servlet method for obtaining jboss server variable, shuch as ASP server object?

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978698#3978698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978698