[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: message priority working jboss messaging 1.0.1???

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 05:42:38 EDT 2006

"markusw" wrote :
  | It seems that the new stack puts the messages into DB, later loads some data in memory and THEN evaluates the message priority. I think the priority should be part of the SQL statement used for selecting messages to be delivered.

The DB has nothing to do with it, delivery order is not evaluated via a SQL statement it is evaluated completely in memory
.
anonymous wrote :
  | I can provide the test case if necessary.

Please do. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981254#3981254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981254