[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: jndi.properties

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 23:34:49 EST 2006

My apologies to both the posters on this thread.  You posted on the user forum but for some reason the e-mail we get notifying us of your post said it was for the Design of Clustering forum, where user questions are inappropriate.  I didn't notice this until just now when a colleague pointed out the problem with the e-mail.

vardhan.kn, my response is still pretty much the same based on what you wrote -- the most likely reason for not finding the HAPartition is that you are not running the 'all' config.

adias at unimedbh.com.br, do not place a jndi.properties file on the classpath of the server, and if what you are talking about are edits you made to the server/all/conf/jndi.properties file, you need to revert them.  If you want to configure your services to do HA-JNDI lookups, you need to programatically create a Properties object and pass those properties to the InitialContext constructor. If you want to use a properties file to create the Properties object, that's fine, just don't name it jndi.properties.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981950#3981950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981950