[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Is the header a portlet?

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 9 08:34:00 EDT 2006

Hi All,
  Thanks for the responses.  I was looking to put dynamic content into the area above the Tabs.
  I removed the NAvigationPortlet from the default page and the logo is still there so the NavigationPortlet is not what I'm needing to change.
  I was hoping that I could put dynamic content (a different quote and maybe a member's picture) in the area above the tabs.

  Peter's suggestion sounds like what I may have to do.  Unless of course someone else has an idea that might be easier to do.

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3970528#3970528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3970528