[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Don't deploy a process definition when restarting

hazlorealidad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 14 08:11:37 EDT 2006

I came over the same problem, without create-drop in the hibernate configuration the process deployment fails saying that there is another process definition with the same version (if I remember the error message correctly).

How can you disable the "auto deployment" of process definitions (I had a look at the code and I cant see any easy way to do it other than extend Jbpm and override installProcessDefinitions() ).

What about adding a floating point version attribute to the process definition, check to see if it higher than the latest one in the db and only then deploy it. That way the autodeployment would work even in production.

It is reasonable for a process definition to have a version number to identify it and not just a private one automatically assigned by jbpm.

Andy Bailey
www.hazlorealidad.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3971535#3971535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3971535