[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - custoimizing forms displayed by jBPM engine

paulharrington do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 12:02:15 EDT 2006

I was wondering whether its possible to configure the appearance of the forms generated during execution of a business process in the jBPM.

For example when forms prompting for input are displayed  they are always single line text boxes. I would like to have some fields (such as a detailed description) allowing the user to enter information on more then one line. I can not find any documentation about this. Is this possible?

Also I would like to add validation to a form, so for example if a user should be entering a date, then if the format is wrong, an error message is displayed on the form, and the user has another chance to enter a value. Is this possible?

many thanks

Paul Harrington

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973935#3973935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973935