[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - A step by step jBPM 3.1.x installing and configuring need.

amnas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 05:36:07 EDT 2007

Hi!

Can anybody telle me where can I find a concise reference guide -- or any aother document -- letting me install, configure and tune jBPM 3.1.x like walking a cooking note?

I am looking, especially to solve two main issues :

1 - writing a howto document for installing and configuring jBPM.
2 - integrating jBPM in an existing web application with EJB 3.0 and JPA.

The web app has it's own database and authentication policy.

Thank youy everybody.

AMNAS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4033627#4033627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4033627