[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Entity relationship and remove operations

kstrunk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 13:05:00 EDT 2007

"fhh" wrote : Have you looked up which entity the error message refers to and to which constraint?

  | Another problem might be that your entityManager is not in sync with the database.
  |

  | Regards
  |
  | Felix

Hi Felix,

the error message refers to member sender of entity ChatMessage. I looked up the constraint in my database and there it says:

  | CONSTRAINT fk278c74e4b6f3dc65 FOREIGN KEY (sender)
  |       REFERENCES users (id) MATCH SIMPLE
  |       ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION,

I wonder about "ON DELETE NO ACTION". Shouldn't it be "ON DELETE CASCADE"?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4034694#4034694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4034694